Through its various websites, Groupe Park Avenue and its dealerships (that's us) collect information about their guests (that's you): some information is anonymous, some of it is personal. In any case, your privacy is our utmost concern.
If you have any questions, please refer to the last section of this document to find out how to contact us.
Your personal information is only shared with us if you explicitly agree to provide it, such as when, for example, you fill out or send a form. We will never ask you to provide information that we don't intend to use.
|We collect the following personal information:
||We use this information for the following reasons:
- Contact details: First name, family name, email, mailing address, telephone.
- Your vehicle(s): Make, model, year, mileage.
- Medical: Allergies.
- To meet your needs
- To schedule an appointment for a tune-up
- To prepare your credit application
- To estimate the value of the vehicle you are trading
- To improve your experience
- To customize your experience
- To help you register for our events or contests
- To avoid an allergic reaction when we offer you food
Whenever you do not share any personal information on our websites, you remain entirely anonymous as you surf. That said, we do collect several types of anonymous information with the help of your IP address and browser that help us to optimize and improve your experience on our various platforms.
Your personal information will never be disclosed, given or sold to a third party, except in the following cases:
- When you have given us your permission
- When we have to process or offer you products or services
- When it is required by law
- When our company’s structure or status changes (i.e. after restructuring, an acquisition or bankruptcy).
Whenever you provide personal information on one of our websites, it is sent to us via a secure connection. Once it is received, we store it in our databases, which are also secure.
In the event that a security breach is detected in our systems, we promise to contact you so that you can take the necessary protective measures.
Conversely, if you suspect that there has been a security breach in our systems, please contact us so that we may act upon it.
If you would like to change, correct or request that we destroy your information, or if you have any other questions, please contact:
Groupe Park Avenue
8840, West Taschereau Blvd.
Brossard, Quebec J4X 1C2
Telephone: (450) 766-1666